I'm such a sinner. My monitor died on me. I can't freaking update my blog. For those who still stuck on to be disappointed each time u came back (ala, Annabel), I'm so sorry! I'll put my monitor right in awhile. Need a lil' patience from u guys.
It's 10:12am now at Liannie's. Everyone's still in lala land while I'm up typing. The air con's wayyyy too freezing, sinus kept me up. Happy 20th yannie =) The cake's done & I bet u'll love it to bitsss. Just like how the sundae gurls love u to the teeny weeniest bit! Teeheehee.
U guys must be wondering what's up with me now. So here's a short update about my life. Work. It's sapping hell alot of life out of me. I just started this position as a shipping asistant, & finally understood why "thank-god-it's-Friday" is a common line used by our working public. However I believe in what I do, which is great help. It's getting harder to meet people who matters now. I deserved to be off, not just half-off, partially-off, or almost off. I've never been that sort that'll use that line cuz I've always been spending most of my weekends in a partially working state, I'm glad I don't have to go back to Dungeon on saturdays now. & Since given the amount of rest I'm yearning for, maybe having stomach flu now is a blessing in disguise afterall (numbed left arm from injection aside). At least, it earned me two days of mc to get in touch with myself back at home.
I'm quite stuck on this already. Been too long since I write. Couldn't really churn out anything constructive. My focal point's totally off this period. I need more concentration & distractions in the right areas if u know what I meant. It's alright if u don't.
I miss him.
But today's the last time I'm allowing myself to. I finally understand why u're always telling me that's it's all up there. Yes it's all up there indeed.
It's 10:12am now at Liannie's. Everyone's still in lala land while I'm up typing. The air con's wayyyy too freezing, sinus kept me up. Happy 20th yannie =) The cake's done & I bet u'll love it to bitsss. Just like how the sundae gurls love u to the teeny weeniest bit! Teeheehee.
U guys must be wondering what's up with me now. So here's a short update about my life. Work. It's sapping hell alot of life out of me. I just started this position as a shipping asistant, & finally understood why "thank-god-it's-Friday" is a common line used by our working public. However I believe in what I do, which is great help. It's getting harder to meet people who matters now. I deserved to be off, not just half-off, partially-off, or almost off. I've never been that sort that'll use that line cuz I've always been spending most of my weekends in a partially working state, I'm glad I don't have to go back to Dungeon on saturdays now. & Since given the amount of rest I'm yearning for, maybe having stomach flu now is a blessing in disguise afterall (numbed left arm from injection aside). At least, it earned me two days of mc to get in touch with myself back at home.
I'm quite stuck on this already. Been too long since I write. Couldn't really churn out anything constructive. My focal point's totally off this period. I need more concentration & distractions in the right areas if u know what I meant. It's alright if u don't.
I miss him.
But today's the last time I'm allowing myself to. I finally understand why u're always telling me that's it's all up there. Yes it's all up there indeed.


<< Home