Stay
(Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not entertain questions from random readers.)
I think he didn’t sense that I was a little worked up when he told me he might want to leave Singapore. Like for good.
Such a discouraging response from someone whom over quite a long period, had been the only source of my entertainment on msn. This is the friend who wasn’t very patient to begin with, but gave me a part of whatever he has left of patience to listen to my ranting. This is the person who proved to me that impossible is nothing. This is the buddy that drops by my workplace with a bagful of candies that brightens my day. This is the guy who awed me with his intellect & his interesting point of view on humanity. This is also my sista sista who cheered me up with his (sardonic) humor when I’m down.
Today the sun shines, but clouds may come again. I don’t know what the future will bring but I do know that my dependency on this friendship has grown & I will be so sorry to see him go =(
And he doesn’t know why the hell I spouted those nonsensical stuffs.
And he thinks that I mean it when I suggested that he can leave immediately.
Shit u dumbo. Are u reading this??
(Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not entertain questions from random readers.)
I think he didn’t sense that I was a little worked up when he told me he might want to leave Singapore. Like for good.
Such a discouraging response from someone whom over quite a long period, had been the only source of my entertainment on msn. This is the friend who wasn’t very patient to begin with, but gave me a part of whatever he has left of patience to listen to my ranting. This is the person who proved to me that impossible is nothing. This is the buddy that drops by my workplace with a bagful of candies that brightens my day. This is the guy who awed me with his intellect & his interesting point of view on humanity. This is also my sista sista who cheered me up with his (sardonic) humor when I’m down.
Today the sun shines, but clouds may come again. I don’t know what the future will bring but I do know that my dependency on this friendship has grown & I will be so sorry to see him go =(
And he doesn’t know why the hell I spouted those nonsensical stuffs.
And he thinks that I mean it when I suggested that he can leave immediately.
Shit u dumbo. Are u reading this??


<< Home