Spouse
Everyone dreams of the perfect spouse, no quarrels, no disagreements,
just perfect.
That is one dream that will never come true.
Everyone is attracted to a person who seems perfect, who seems to be the
successful, beautiful, anchor in their life. But a true partner is the one who helped the person get there, not just being attracted to the person only when he/she is there.
Behind every successful man is a beautiful woman, beautiful, because she help the man become successful.
Are u a stayer or strayer?
I shuffle my feet and watch it stop
All things I thought was good but now it stopped
I lived a little, I died a lot
So now I'm waiting for all u've got
I know it takes some time
I know it'll do me good
The road to recovery
shouldn't take longer that it should
No point talking about the pain that is there
Cuz in the end, that person don't really care
So show me everything u've got
U know I'm scared
But then
U're all I've got.
---Angie
Fear holds us back from too much in life.
Dumb creatures we, humans are. Why let fear dominate?
Everyone dreams of the perfect spouse, no quarrels, no disagreements,
just perfect.
That is one dream that will never come true.
Everyone is attracted to a person who seems perfect, who seems to be the
successful, beautiful, anchor in their life. But a true partner is the one who helped the person get there, not just being attracted to the person only when he/she is there.
Behind every successful man is a beautiful woman, beautiful, because she help the man become successful.
Are u a stayer or strayer?
I shuffle my feet and watch it stop
All things I thought was good but now it stopped
I lived a little, I died a lot
So now I'm waiting for all u've got
I know it takes some time
I know it'll do me good
The road to recovery
shouldn't take longer that it should
No point talking about the pain that is there
Cuz in the end, that person don't really care
So show me everything u've got
U know I'm scared
But then
U're all I've got.
---Angie
Fear holds us back from too much in life.
Dumb creatures we, humans are. Why let fear dominate?


<< Home