Freedom is my religion

I'M A SIMPLE GURL WITH SIMPLE DREAMS. IN MY SIMPLICITY MY WORKS ARE CREATED. & IN MY SIMPLICITY, DO NOT TAKE FROM ME WHAT ISN'T YOURS. ASK, A SIMPLE MIND (USUALLY) OBLIGES.

Disclaimer: All entries are solely based on the imagination, thoughts & reflection of the writer. Any resemblance to persons alive, dead, or anywhere in between is purely a guilt trip, & a coincidence.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I have gotta wake up 6 hours from now & I only just got home. Totally exhausted after having woken up early in the morning for work, surviving on a mere 4 hours of sleep. The day has gone past fairly quickly & for that I am thankful. Nothing can be worse than 9 hours working at some isolated corner of far east plaza with the minutes ticking by ever so slowly. My only companion was Dan Brown’s Angel & Demons. I brought it along with me cuz I forgot it can’t speak =(

Having not spoken for hours, I’m starting to get paranoid about having bad breath.
*Huffs air into cupped hands*

Its close to June, believe it or not.
Amazing!
I remember New Years Eve like it was yesterday. Heck, christmas feels like the previous minute too! The festivities, and well wishes from friends and acquaintances. I remember blogging an entry so vividly in my mind. However fleeting time could be a sign that I’m drifting through this 6 months without effect. *Gasp*

School’s not starting for wenyan & I this june. Something cropped up over at NAFA & we’ve gotta wait for another enrolment notice to be put up at the webbie. We will be classmates no matter what, except we all know it’s not gonna be anytime soon. Maybe we should both go take our NAPFA test instead of going NAFA & enlist into army come july since we’re self proclaimed manly.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Paiseh Khas, don't be surprised to see ur face here. I kopped ur army group pic from ur friendster lols!!!! U so kind & handsome, I'm sure u won't mind right? LOLS. Besides I censored ur army mate's faces & left ur yandao face intact just to give u the credits *Grins*
*Scurries away*

Actually wanted to give the air stewardess thingy a shot after finding out that their minimum requirement is just 5 credits for GCE o levels inclusive of english. Hooray. But it’s not a 100% chance that I’ll clinch that job. & Frankly, if it’s not for that money, I don’t wanna risk being home sick either. Even if I am that lucky, I’ll soon have other things to worry about too. For someone like me who’s ultimately afraid of ghosts (or Tina in the uncouth mouth of my buddies), roaches, & unfimiliar bedrooms, simply ain’t cut out to be an air stewardess can? After all, starting my own label locally is where my passion lies.

An ex-77th street colleague says:
“If I’m trapped on a 18 storeyed roof top with a cockroach I’ll rather jump off & die.”


LOLS.
I know I won’t be as jia lat as him but still, I don’t wanna be in such a catastrophic situation.

Anyways anyways, enough of ranting.
The weather is getting warmer. I will have to start losing weight to prepare myself for the upcoming trip to Redang with a few buddies. I want to look nice in bikini!
I don’t care if I sounded bimbotic.
I want a flab free body to see me through those beach activities =) Apart from that, I am too tired to think about anything else.

Until then.
Good night people.