For the sake of curiosity
For me, it was only limited stuffs I can do online. Chatting on msn wasn’t really my thing. & Gaming? I’m seriously considering taking it up. As in, not The sims this time la, maybe some online games. Good introduction anyone?
Anyways before the introductions come rolling, let me share my daily mundane online activities. I’m always entertaining myself with the stupidest things online. Or rather, I have too much curiosity for things that no one could give me a satisfying explanation for, so bored rigid me, ended up searching for answers on Yahoo!. I’m sure it doesn’t sound off but wait til u hear what kind of random stuffs I type in the search box:
giant squid
deep sea creatures
Bermuda triangle
Dinnnggg -_-“.
How’s that for a ’beneficial & constructive’ research?
I admit having a thing for what lies beneath the ocean.
I mean, our ocean covers 70% or more of the world’s surface yet no one knows exactly how deep is the deepest depth of it. Doesn't it excites u knowing that there could be more creatures living at the deepest of the deep, some depth where human beings can't even reach? Doesn't it impress u hearing of smaller creatures that could actually survive under extreme water pressure that could possibly crush even the so-called mightiest creature of all- human beings? Whatever we, human, can’t find out is a mystery, & mysteries always appeals *Grins*
Shiet I'm literally vibrating with excitement =)
Anyways earlier on, I was at it again. Surfing for the Seven Wonders of the World this time though.
Don’t laugh.
I bet many of u who thinks that u know what are the seven wonders didn’t get it totally right. Was slacking with the Swordies yesterday & we ventured into the topic of the wonders of the world. The seven wonders we managed to identify within our knowledge was
1. The pyramid of Giza.
2. The Niagara falls
3. Grand canyon
4. Leaning tower of Pisa
5. The great wall of China
6. China’s army of terracotta warriors
7. & er. I forgot what’s the last one we came up with.
Surprise surprise! Of all the seven guesses, we only bull eyed on one =T Hur hur. According to research, the seven wonders actually are
1. Great Pyramid of Giza (2550 BCE by the Egyptians) <<< The only bull eye!
2. Hanging Gardens of Babylon (600 BCE by the Babylonians)
3. Statue of Zeus at Olympia (435 BCE by ancient Greeks)
4. Temple of Artemis at Ephesus (550 BCE also by ancient Greeks)
5. Mausoleum of Maussollos at Halicarnassus (351 BCE by Hellenized Carians)
6. Colossus of Rhodes (292-280 BCE by Hellenistic civilization)
7. Lighthouse of Alexandria (3rd century BCE also by Hellenistic civilization)
Freaking oloo right???
So out of seven, how many did u spot on?
Tell me I’m not the only one that’s dumb.
For me, it was only limited stuffs I can do online. Chatting on msn wasn’t really my thing. & Gaming? I’m seriously considering taking it up. As in, not The sims this time la, maybe some online games. Good introduction anyone?
Anyways before the introductions come rolling, let me share my daily mundane online activities. I’m always entertaining myself with the stupidest things online. Or rather, I have too much curiosity for things that no one could give me a satisfying explanation for, so bored rigid me, ended up searching for answers on Yahoo!. I’m sure it doesn’t sound off but wait til u hear what kind of random stuffs I type in the search box:
giant squid
deep sea creatures
Bermuda triangle
Dinnnggg -_-“.
How’s that for a ’beneficial & constructive’ research?
I admit having a thing for what lies beneath the ocean.
I mean, our ocean covers 70% or more of the world’s surface yet no one knows exactly how deep is the deepest depth of it. Doesn't it excites u knowing that there could be more creatures living at the deepest of the deep, some depth where human beings can't even reach? Doesn't it impress u hearing of smaller creatures that could actually survive under extreme water pressure that could possibly crush even the so-called mightiest creature of all- human beings? Whatever we, human, can’t find out is a mystery, & mysteries always appeals *Grins*
Shiet I'm literally vibrating with excitement =)
Anyways earlier on, I was at it again. Surfing for the Seven Wonders of the World this time though.
Don’t laugh.
I bet many of u who thinks that u know what are the seven wonders didn’t get it totally right. Was slacking with the Swordies yesterday & we ventured into the topic of the wonders of the world. The seven wonders we managed to identify within our knowledge was
1. The pyramid of Giza.
2. The Niagara falls
3. Grand canyon
4. Leaning tower of Pisa
5. The great wall of China
6. China’s army of terracotta warriors
7. & er. I forgot what’s the last one we came up with.
Surprise surprise! Of all the seven guesses, we only bull eyed on one =T Hur hur. According to research, the seven wonders actually are
1. Great Pyramid of Giza (2550 BCE by the Egyptians) <<< The only bull eye!
2. Hanging Gardens of Babylon (600 BCE by the Babylonians)
3. Statue of Zeus at Olympia (435 BCE by ancient Greeks)
4. Temple of Artemis at Ephesus (550 BCE also by ancient Greeks)
5. Mausoleum of Maussollos at Halicarnassus (351 BCE by Hellenized Carians)
6. Colossus of Rhodes (292-280 BCE by Hellenistic civilization)
7. Lighthouse of Alexandria (3rd century BCE also by Hellenistic civilization)
Freaking oloo right???
So out of seven, how many did u spot on?
Tell me I’m not the only one that’s dumb.


<< Home