Freedom is my religion

I'M A SIMPLE GURL WITH SIMPLE DREAMS. IN MY SIMPLICITY MY WORKS ARE CREATED. & IN MY SIMPLICITY, DO NOT TAKE FROM ME WHAT ISN'T YOURS. ASK, A SIMPLE MIND (USUALLY) OBLIGES.

Disclaimer: All entries are solely based on the imagination, thoughts & reflection of the writer. Any resemblance to persons alive, dead, or anywhere in between is purely a guilt trip, & a coincidence.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Rumours has it.

I was never too particularly concerned about privacy matters but I’m now beginning to feel the threat already. It’s odd how people who do not even know me well can judge me based on their pathetic knowledge of situations.

One thing that never changes in such circumstances is how humanity reacts. How the problem snowballs. How moral takes a lower ground as everyone was trying to protect themselves if confronted. That’s why this time round; I chose to play pretend in the face of those ruffians like nothing has ever happened at all. Confront for fuck? Like anyone will want to risk getting murdered by me.

I had this slight but unmanageable crisis with uncouth people. They somehow have an uncanny knack to spread gossips that I am dating whoever, which is not the truth, then goes on to thinking that it’s really smart of themselves to know something others doesn’t know. Such people has a problem with differentiating what they think from the fact (n: knowledge or information based on real occurrences).

& Here’s the more huh?? part of the story: Some who’re supposedly my friends, played smart alec by going to the extend of asking Mr X’s buddy if Mr X is interested in me; or horrors of horrors, pester Mr X himself, demanding the truth.

There is no truth can? The cold hard fact is already before ur very eyes but u just don’t wanna believe!
*rolls eyes*

I don’t understand how this could benefit them. Is that kick derived from making both Mr X & I embarrassed right on ur street? & Tell me, if u are Mr X; under such circumstances how do u freaking try to persuade urself that Angie is really not interested in urself????

Can u tell that I’m pissed off already?

It’s odd how some people is so freaking free they could butt into my life & debate about whether or not I have special feelings for a certain someone of the opposite sex just because I ever hang out with him.
Funny eh? As in not weird funny, but HA-HA-HA funny.
They look stupid desperately trying to piece out a full tale using broken informations.

Aiya what the fark. Everything is total adburd lah.

As much as I’m every bit a gurl at heart, I’m still darn peeved with most of gurls for trying too hard to act intelligent yet ended up being titled as a bimbo cuz they failed. Farking make all gurls look bad. The rule is simple, just shut ur trap if u are no confident of contributing anything constructive.

Believers in platonic friendships between members of the opposite sex, are u guys still alive somewhere?



Aights. The good news is, I’ve just gotten those pictures taken over the week from wenyan & they’re ready for sharing. Lighten up!

It’s just the usual shopping day with Wenyan & I totally delighted at the sight of the kenzo flower bed infront of paragon. Having no where to hang out & no one to jio out after shopping, we decided to hit club at the last minute & met our dear army boy Jeremy at MOS. It was like a month or so since we catch up? Awwww iot was then we realized how we miss him so! Anyways, we think he looks cute with that nerdy army shave of his LoLs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My dearest Sunday gurls (sans Aimin =( ) picked me up from work at far east plaza & accompanied me for a late dinner. So very sweet of them ain’t it?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The artist working her magic at the level one graffiti walls. Teeheehee.
Can u make out Sunday gurls on the wall?


Wenyan & I chanced upon this Anti-animal abuse poster at a bus stop on the way to kallang netball center. Gosh did I mention I’m a great fan of rabbits? Just look at the blur blank look in that rabbit’s eyes! LOLS! So cuteeeeeeee!!!!! I’m melted already can? Jio-ing accomplice to steal that poster during the night. Anyone wanna come?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All animal abusers should be executed darn it.