Sluggishness Ahoy!
Worked a miserable 2.5 days last week & practically cooped myself at home for the rest of my off days, except on Wednesday which I went clubbing with my sunday gurls. Somehow the idea of working (money! mind u) or even leisure outings just doesn’t appeal as much as compared to other weeks. As much as I should, I’m too busy sleeping to get my ass to the reservoir for a good run or even the gym for a lighter work out despite having 4.5 days’ off!
The routine that sounds right to me at that moment was solely sleep, wake up & eat, & sleep again, wake up again & eat again. I know this is gonna make me sound like a freak but it’s one of those don’t-anyone-come-bothering-me period again. I find myself slumping into them once in a while but it’s not depression of any kind mind u! I’m a happy bunny =)))
It is artlessly a temporary period of my disappearance, which only selected people can manage getting in touch with me. Else I might just switch on my com & decided to curl up in bed at the very last minute, then proceed to piss the hell off a lot of people by not replying in MSN; I’ll miss my calls on purpose & pretend I had never received any smses from non-VIPs. Haha, I know u feel like slapping me, but hey, I feel guilty at times too! Especially when I realize my sleep-wake-eat routine for those few days could risk me get FAT FAT FATTTTTTTT! Hur hur.
I’m a goner so!
Saturday.
Saturday it is.
I set my alarm to go off latest at 1:30pm so I could wake up to an entire free day & see if I can slot in some errands. Wanted to pass a good friend of mine a belated birthday prezzie come evening but ended up having to postpone it again until prolly next week? I woke up at a whooping 4:30pm with a heavy head & stiff shoulders due to excessive sleeping. Don’t ask me how the hell I managed to sleep for 13.5hours cuz it beats myself too! I reckoned that it might be kinda too late to get him out so I dropped the idea & stay at home to recuperate from excessive sleeping.
LOL.
Like, resting to cure myself from too much rest geddit? How does that sound? :)
I feel like I have achieved nothing at all for the entire freaking week.
Worked a miserable 2.5 days last week & practically cooped myself at home for the rest of my off days, except on Wednesday which I went clubbing with my sunday gurls. Somehow the idea of working (money! mind u) or even leisure outings just doesn’t appeal as much as compared to other weeks. As much as I should, I’m too busy sleeping to get my ass to the reservoir for a good run or even the gym for a lighter work out despite having 4.5 days’ off!
The routine that sounds right to me at that moment was solely sleep, wake up & eat, & sleep again, wake up again & eat again. I know this is gonna make me sound like a freak but it’s one of those don’t-anyone-come-bothering-me period again. I find myself slumping into them once in a while but it’s not depression of any kind mind u! I’m a happy bunny =)))
It is artlessly a temporary period of my disappearance, which only selected people can manage getting in touch with me. Else I might just switch on my com & decided to curl up in bed at the very last minute, then proceed to piss the hell off a lot of people by not replying in MSN; I’ll miss my calls on purpose & pretend I had never received any smses from non-VIPs. Haha, I know u feel like slapping me, but hey, I feel guilty at times too! Especially when I realize my sleep-wake-eat routine for those few days could risk me get FAT FAT FATTTTTTTT! Hur hur.
I’m a goner so!
Saturday.
Saturday it is.
I set my alarm to go off latest at 1:30pm so I could wake up to an entire free day & see if I can slot in some errands. Wanted to pass a good friend of mine a belated birthday prezzie come evening but ended up having to postpone it again until prolly next week? I woke up at a whooping 4:30pm with a heavy head & stiff shoulders due to excessive sleeping. Don’t ask me how the hell I managed to sleep for 13.5hours cuz it beats myself too! I reckoned that it might be kinda too late to get him out so I dropped the idea & stay at home to recuperate from excessive sleeping.
LOL.
Like, resting to cure myself from too much rest geddit? How does that sound? :)
I feel like I have achieved nothing at all for the entire freaking week.


<< Home