Always thought u’re lucky to be living in a graceful, chaos free society? Well, think again. Cuz when it comes to free stuffs, Singaporean morphs into the ugliest creatures & hell, they turn the world upside down!
Screaming customers, aunties who joined & rejoin the freebie queue pretending they’re different persons, hands coming out of nowhere trying to grasp at the discount coupons u’re giving out & begging old ladies. Tell me about them.
I wonder what’s all the fuss about, cuz I wouldn’t bother to queue under the blazing sun for 2 hours for a god damn set of cheapo Pantene shampoo & conditioner set, or Olay face cream. Maybe I will, but that will be when someone’s willing to pays me 50bucks per hour to queue in their place, or when I’m in my trusty bikini. Well, why waste the great sunlight? However, I guarantee u it’s ultimately not the products that I’ll be really interested in. Bleh. Cheapo-neh-neh Singaporeans.
I was relatively polite on the first day of the Olay/ Pantene swap event, but it doesn’t take me too long to transform into total bitch with the most fucked up face because Singaporeans are an ungrateful bunch of morons. Be nice to them, but don’t say u’re not warned. They’ll take u as a pushover & sadistically they enjoy screaming at u. Better still if u can bawl in front of them. Pui, how about making them bawl in front of me?
This random bucked tooth fatso-fied lady with a slight cross eye is one of the bitches who thinks she could get her way just by barking on saturday. Guess u guys could vividly remember the way ur secondary school teachers screams? Don’t they usually widen their eyes & yell ”Where’s ur homework??” & let their glare shoot directly into ur eye balls? Suppose u guys know that’s a cue for u to start explaining urself to ur teacher. Well, that bitch did that to me. Hey diddo! She did that to me except u gotta sub the line with but I come from far u know!! What now? Am I supposed to whimper & succumb? I don’t know if she might be a teacher but com’ on, I’m not her student & for goodness sake, I’m pretty disgusted by teachers all my life in school anyways.
Wrong move, ugly.
Maybe u shouldn’t waste ur time queuing here, & did I mention we’re giving away Olay face creams, not plastic surgery vouchers?
I told her to get her ass back home anyways. She got really agitated but what to do? She still came back yesterday & suppressed her bursting pride til it’s no higher than a dog’s anyway. Pooh!
It’s my 2nd week slogging at this swap event & this time I’m pretty determined not to deal with nonsensical bastarians. The guys took those trashes in our place & I see they’re pretty trained in this area, which saved our day I must say. I’m so afraid I might just lose control & rip off the hair of anyone that agitates me.
Complains aside, this event wasn’t half as bad as SKII actually. At least, we get to slack a little after the swap is over. & Yep, my colleagues are lovely people :) Guess that’s about all that sums up my buzzing weekend. Oh yep, look out for my photo updates. Can't post them up here now cuz they're still with Yanling, but I just can't wait another day to blog about this event.
Adieu for now.
Screaming customers, aunties who joined & rejoin the freebie queue pretending they’re different persons, hands coming out of nowhere trying to grasp at the discount coupons u’re giving out & begging old ladies. Tell me about them.
I wonder what’s all the fuss about, cuz I wouldn’t bother to queue under the blazing sun for 2 hours for a god damn set of cheapo Pantene shampoo & conditioner set, or Olay face cream. Maybe I will, but that will be when someone’s willing to pays me 50bucks per hour to queue in their place, or when I’m in my trusty bikini. Well, why waste the great sunlight? However, I guarantee u it’s ultimately not the products that I’ll be really interested in. Bleh. Cheapo-neh-neh Singaporeans.
I was relatively polite on the first day of the Olay/ Pantene swap event, but it doesn’t take me too long to transform into total bitch with the most fucked up face because Singaporeans are an ungrateful bunch of morons. Be nice to them, but don’t say u’re not warned. They’ll take u as a pushover & sadistically they enjoy screaming at u. Better still if u can bawl in front of them. Pui, how about making them bawl in front of me?
This random bucked tooth fatso-fied lady with a slight cross eye is one of the bitches who thinks she could get her way just by barking on saturday. Guess u guys could vividly remember the way ur secondary school teachers screams? Don’t they usually widen their eyes & yell ”Where’s ur homework??” & let their glare shoot directly into ur eye balls? Suppose u guys know that’s a cue for u to start explaining urself to ur teacher. Well, that bitch did that to me. Hey diddo! She did that to me except u gotta sub the line with but I come from far u know!! What now? Am I supposed to whimper & succumb? I don’t know if she might be a teacher but com’ on, I’m not her student & for goodness sake, I’m pretty disgusted by teachers all my life in school anyways.
Wrong move, ugly.
Maybe u shouldn’t waste ur time queuing here, & did I mention we’re giving away Olay face creams, not plastic surgery vouchers?
I told her to get her ass back home anyways. She got really agitated but what to do? She still came back yesterday & suppressed her bursting pride til it’s no higher than a dog’s anyway. Pooh!
It’s my 2nd week slogging at this swap event & this time I’m pretty determined not to deal with nonsensical bastarians. The guys took those trashes in our place & I see they’re pretty trained in this area, which saved our day I must say. I’m so afraid I might just lose control & rip off the hair of anyone that agitates me.
Complains aside, this event wasn’t half as bad as SKII actually. At least, we get to slack a little after the swap is over. & Yep, my colleagues are lovely people :) Guess that’s about all that sums up my buzzing weekend. Oh yep, look out for my photo updates. Can't post them up here now cuz they're still with Yanling, but I just can't wait another day to blog about this event.
Adieu for now.


<< Home