Freedom is my religion

I'M A SIMPLE GURL WITH SIMPLE DREAMS. IN MY SIMPLICITY MY WORKS ARE CREATED. & IN MY SIMPLICITY, DO NOT TAKE FROM ME WHAT ISN'T YOURS. ASK, A SIMPLE MIND (USUALLY) OBLIGES.

Disclaimer: All entries are solely based on the imagination, thoughts & reflection of the writer. Any resemblance to persons alive, dead, or anywhere in between is purely a guilt trip, & a coincidence.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Clubbing at double O tomorrow!
Yep I’m clubbing again & I can’t believe I’m excited! For someone like me who perpetually claims that clubbing’s not my thing, the fact that my trip to Momo the week before & to Zouk last Friday, summing up with the third combo spree to double O tomorrow is way too feeble to support my proclamation. Kinda freaked myself out realizing that clubbing has began to creep into my life & unknowingly became a weekly affair.
Not advisable. Really I should get a hold on myself!

Clubbed with the swordies instead of my usual Sunday gurls. Limaran pulled her boyfriend & her boyfriend got a group of his pals along. Interesting how it works like a chain invitation. Everything was fun… Well, sounds pretty summarized ain’t everything? Am not gonna bore everyone out with my usual I-went-clubbing-&-it-was-fun-&-so-on-&-so-forth entries. It’s fun, & yep, still fun what. What else should I add? So just ogle at the pics & get a rough idea what’s on why not?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The only pics I can offer currently are the ones taken before we left my place though. Zouk’s bouncers are all shutter-phobic I guess, if not why are cameras so strictly banned in there? That must be it! However, smarty-smart us managed to sneak a few shots on the dance floor. How I love having stupid bouncers in Clubs LoL! Promise I’ll post them up once I’ve got them from Limaran =)

Zouking aftermath at a prata shop…
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The preparation mania was left with solely Wenyan & I . Poor lil’ xiao ser’s heavily chained to her attachment responsibilities until 10pm while Limaran’s gonna be there first with her group of people. However, two pathetic persons doesn’t mean there’s no fun =) Apparently from above!

Who says u don’t learn anything constructive from clubbing regularly?

U get to see the ugly side of people getting so drunk they puke all over the place as u remind urself not to repeat her mistakes.
U get to see guys behaving utterly differently from what u’ve seen in daylight as u tell urself u’re never gonna let ur guy step into any clubs unless u tag along. Somehow, most perfect daytime-gentleman, becomes the most lecherous bastards who sickeningly enjoys grinding their groin against girls as they dance. I’m not kidding u & I speak from experience.

I would love to believe that no guys would do that. However if anyone of u who might just happen to read this entry (who knows?) & felt a pang of guilt, or if u know of any of ur friends that happens to get himself very involved with this nasty, dirty habit; let me tell u that the experience is not as enjoyable for us as it is for u. & we fucking know what’s rubbing on our butts in case u think we’re dancing rocks or something. We feel it, & nope, it doesn't feel good.

Honestly, all these writing are darn redundant if u realize. I don’t know why I’m writing all these either cuz it’s not as if I could scare the shit outta perverts & save the entire female clan. But I’m angry!
Wenyan & Ser comprehends.

Clubbing is bad? Guess u might want to reconsider ur perception when u realize u’ve finally learn to be more protective of urself at the end of it all.

I had. Have u?