Freedom is my religion

I'M A SIMPLE GURL WITH SIMPLE DREAMS. IN MY SIMPLICITY MY WORKS ARE CREATED. & IN MY SIMPLICITY, DO NOT TAKE FROM ME WHAT ISN'T YOURS. ASK, A SIMPLE MIND (USUALLY) OBLIGES.

Disclaimer: All entries are solely based on the imagination, thoughts & reflection of the writer. Any resemblance to persons alive, dead, or anywhere in between is purely a guilt trip, & a coincidence.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

At 5:40am now, I’m still as awake as can be as usual.
It’s raining cats & dogs outside. Raindrops battering against my window, howling wind, roaring thunder, & occasional flashes of lightning. Everything. Everything violent! I’m freezing in my room literally & it’s beginning to get a wee bit stiff for my fingers to jump on my keyboard.
*Flexes my fingers*
Should I sneeze a dollop of mucus out of my nose they’ll turn into glistening icicles instantly.

I wonder if the rain’s for the entire island. If it is, I wonder how duty will be like for people in the army camp with brutal weather like this. Are they allowed to stay in bed or will they be left outside all the same? I love rainy days but when things starts to get a tat bit too heavy, I kinda felt worried. It’s always the case. Heavy rain perpetually reminds me of a particular episode of incredible tales; the story tells of an army guy who accidentally got detached from his platoon during a bad weather, was found dead with his internal organs all ploughed out of his body & laid neatly beside his body. Alright shuddup already.
This is incredible as the title suggests la, but well, this is also damn freaky can?

Being a paranoid ain’t simple job, but I can’t help being one.
Sigh.
Big sigh.
Go to bed Angie.
That someone will be fine.