Freedom is my religion

I'M A SIMPLE GURL WITH SIMPLE DREAMS. IN MY SIMPLICITY MY WORKS ARE CREATED. & IN MY SIMPLICITY, DO NOT TAKE FROM ME WHAT ISN'T YOURS. ASK, A SIMPLE MIND (USUALLY) OBLIGES.

Disclaimer: All entries are solely based on the imagination, thoughts & reflection of the writer. Any resemblance to persons alive, dead, or anywhere in between is purely a guilt trip, & a coincidence.

Monday, October 24, 2005

I’ll slap whoever that tells me with an earnest face that money ain’t important. I mean, be realistic, if u can give me noble remarks like that when I complain about how broke I am, u’re prolly a rottenly-rich cad, or a monk. Either one don’t have to worry about making ends meet.

What’s with working day & night, almost daily, with no time to eat, no time to sleep, no time to rest if money ain’t important? If it’s not for the existence of money, staff productivity are nothing but bullshit. Diligence? Apa?

I think I’m psychotic to a point. I worked myself to the brink of breaking down but it seems that no amount of pay can make me feel wealthy. I can have ample amount to eat & drink til I burst, but the thought that I always have to immensely consider to just purchase anything above 35bucks always drags my morale to the utmost bottom. Being able to provide for my own survival ain’t satisfying. I’m struggling somehow. I’m materialistic & I can’t deny that. Perhaps that’s why I’m struggling. While many people will rather go uncovered (well, as in naked) then to starve, I’m an untypical human being who’ll sacrifice food for external materialisms. Though things had never gotten to extremes like that, just harboring thoughts like that has already made me a psycho.

But there’s so much things money couldn’t buy!

Quit that.
Cuz there’re even more things which u couldn’t buy without money. & That’s a fact.

Grab a meal at Mcdonald’s; go share with the counter boy ur money-ain’t-important philosophy & see if he’ll share ur sentiments.

Pardon me for being so grumpy… No, make that ignore.
I must be having one of my work-fatigue-syndromes again. So yep, ignore me for being so grumpy.

Perhaps mummy’s right; I couldn’t take slogging, but that’s purely in relation to me being a wee bit more prone to fainting spells then anyone else. Period. I’m not a ’qian jing xiao jie’ (rich pampered gurl in mandarin) as what she labeled me as. For one reason, I’m not rich & neither am I pampered. I’m a total contrary to a princess. I’m as ragged as can be. & I’m manly LoL. I’ll get totally worn out after a hard day’s work just like everyone else will but still each time I survived & I’m well & alive! Moreover, I don’t whine in front of mummy (cuz I always do it here heh). The workload at her insanely busy hawker stall had long put all my exhaustion to shame anyway. Who am I to complain?

Basket.
My eyelids are playing me out now.

ROOOAAAAAAAR
I must be completely losing it.

ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRR
I need to go on a holiday!!