Freedom is my religion

I'M A SIMPLE GURL WITH SIMPLE DREAMS. IN MY SIMPLICITY MY WORKS ARE CREATED. & IN MY SIMPLICITY, DO NOT TAKE FROM ME WHAT ISN'T YOURS. ASK, A SIMPLE MIND (USUALLY) OBLIGES.

Disclaimer: All entries are solely based on the imagination, thoughts & reflection of the writer. Any resemblance to persons alive, dead, or anywhere in between is purely a guilt trip, & a coincidence.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

If I haven’t been too shagged out, this entry should be up the day before.
Anyways, it’s C050-ians’ very own stoner- Vincent aka vin-tianak’s (nick evolutes from the renowned malay ghost pontianak) birthday on 10th Oct, Sunday! It’s a bit of a cliché, but still we can't leave this out; here’s wishing Vincent success in all future endeavors. Which plainly means, win money whenever he gambles, get every gurls he wanted & such. Heh.

Met up with the C050-ians for a mini celebration at the fisherman's village. Well, put that idea away if u’re gonna ask me why are birthday celebrations always held there. Com’ on, ain’t it one of the best chill out place around?

The celebration was simple with a banana cake from bangawan solo in place of the typical disgustingly-creamy cakes we have all our lives. I bet Vincent was touched though he immensely tried to hide that by constantly remarking on how embarrassed we made him when we sang the birthday song. Yep we understand it's kind of an unmanly thing to admit being touched by ur manly buddies (oh alright, I admit I’m a man inside LOL), but admit it, u love the birthday song we sang dunch ya’?

A picture paints a thousand words.
So here’s 5 pictures, painting u 5000 words…
Bleh, I know it’s a gobbledygook excuse, but as long as I could write less, why not? There’s no right or wrong in blogging anyway, what’s right is what works. Same goes to life’s principle. Alright, maybe not. I take that back.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don’t u know that our minister blocked the road for Vincent’s grand appearance at fisherman’s village?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The birthday boy.
A year older but as stoned as ever.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The birthday boy & friends!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jovan’s camera phone rocks as much as it sucks sometimes. The Light emitting from the shutter is so blinding it affects our mood to pose appropriately. I reckoned that it’s not the camera’s fault; Jovan’s trying to blind me.
That must be it.
*narrows eyes at Jovan*