Freedom is my religion

I'M A SIMPLE GURL WITH SIMPLE DREAMS. IN MY SIMPLICITY MY WORKS ARE CREATED. & IN MY SIMPLICITY, DO NOT TAKE FROM ME WHAT ISN'T YOURS. ASK, A SIMPLE MIND (USUALLY) OBLIGES.

Disclaimer: All entries are solely based on the imagination, thoughts & reflection of the writer. Any resemblance to persons alive, dead, or anywhere in between is purely a guilt trip, & a coincidence.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

An ancient diary.

I'm back people!

I imagine a world without online journals of any kind & it freaked me out a little. My pc behaved like a pain in the ass for no less then 2 months. Life I say, is pretty mundane without blogging I suddenly realize. So with my stubborn determination, I managed to still make use of notepad to journal abit. Despite not being able to post it up on blogger for quite some time cuz my computer always hangs whenever the 'remember my password?" box appears. Despite being able to tap my feet a few thousand times as I wait for notepad to load. Despite being able to sneak shower time while waiting for my work to be saved in my little black diskette. Gosh, I should be so proud of myself.

Don't worry, it's not gonna be a wordy one =)





[23.03.06]
Out of the question


How is it that people can actually behave like total morons & not realize it?

Since the day my pc decided to go haywire, I see more than just the inconvenience of not having a properly working pc. I see the annoying side of some people behaving like a broken down voice recorder. Aggravating me by repeating the same question suddenly seemed to be right up their street.

Why did ur pc crash & when are u getting it repaired?

I know I know, questions like these are inevitable when friends realize ur disappearance online. Hey, I’m not saying that I need no one to show their concern but there really isn’t a need to have the same person shove the question into my face every other day. In case u have failing memory, let me gently remind u that it’s already ur 99th time dishing the question to me. & Nope, u don’t get a loyalty prize of any sort when u hit the 100th time.

Truth be told, I really have no idea why my pc die on me & when exactly can I get it repaired, but any ol’ how, I tried my best to answer those questions by giving a few rough & ready specifics on what u want to know. Yea, go ahead scoff at me for spending 3 semesters idling in Info Tech. Still, as I’m trying to be very patient with u, I hope u’re also trying to smarten up at the same time. Cuz u’ll be doing me a big favor by finally realizing that ur questions are redundant; that if I know exactly the reasons why my pc’s behaving like how it is now I would have long repaired it myself.

Sigh.
Big sigh.




[11.04.06]
Squirms


I didn’t know I was that afraid of caterpillars, til I woke up in fright & realized that I literally let out a shriek this morning when I dreamt of a caterpillar bursting out of it’s cocoon onto me.

I’m oh-so disgusted by my uber dramatic reaction can?




[12.04.06]
Pox trot


The thought of staying at home for 2 whole weeks is making me very miserable. It’s like a bolt from the blue when my doctor told me that I’m down with chicken pox when I thought it was only a normal fever. Today’s only the 2nd day so the itch isn’t so bad & the poxes are minimal but I’m really worried about scarring should I accidentally burst any of the poxes. I don’t wanna end up with polka dotted skin :(

I was put on Acyclovir 400, some random medication I have to finish 3 trays (30 tablets) in a day for a period of one week. It was said to lessen the outbreak of poxes as well as the agony. I don’t know how true that is but a gleam of hope is worth every cent of my 76bucks, & the sian-ness of having to swallow so many tablets at a go. I’m so envious of those who had gotten chicken pox during their toddler days. At least, they don’t have to worry about scarring & having to face anyone with their poxy face.

My sis hasn’t had her share of chicken pox yet. So in a snap decision she was made to go for vaccination at my family doctor’s & I was kinda quarantined in my bedroom.

On the lighter note, my friends are a lovely bunch offering to come over to keep me company in case I’m bored at home :) I say, visits are very welcomed as long as u had chicken pox already!

Til I get well, people.