Freedom is my religion

I'M A SIMPLE GURL WITH SIMPLE DREAMS. IN MY SIMPLICITY MY WORKS ARE CREATED. & IN MY SIMPLICITY, DO NOT TAKE FROM ME WHAT ISN'T YOURS. ASK, A SIMPLE MIND (USUALLY) OBLIGES.

Disclaimer: All entries are solely based on the imagination, thoughts & reflection of the writer. Any resemblance to persons alive, dead, or anywhere in between is purely a guilt trip, & a coincidence.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Whenever I told friends on a job hunt that I'm working in 77th street, they would sigh enviously & say how lucky I am to be able to secure a job at a renowned retail outlet. è reason why I'm here for almost a year is simply because I need è bucks to survive. Period. Unlike what most outsiders think, working in a rowdy environment isn't one of è best working experiences.

Almost everyone in 77th are at loggerheads with another staff & always bickering over è most redundant stuffs. It is only inevitable that è animosity spills over to junior staffs like me.
2 hours from now I'll be joining è 77th staff- minus Kin, for some celebration thingy. Yes, minus Kin. I'm here still cringing at è recollection that è last few celebrations was è same pathetic situation. Either Kin or me. Not that I'll complain though, but it leaves me baffled how he could pretend like nothing is amiss when everyone around è table knows that's he's è reason I'm not present at è celebration & vice-versa. I admit being a total bitch dating back to è last few times I met him, but since I'm already willing to pretend he ain't a constant bastard, I really don't see why he's still out to ruin è supposed big hearted-ness of a man exacerbating è situation. Well, not that it matters since I can't bring myself to be anything but cordial to that urm, un-manly brat anyway.

I know my manager somehow wish that I could mend è rift with Kin but I seriously don't think that fleck is important enough to be worth my time & effort.