I'll be counting down to school reopening from tomorrow & I ain't looking forward to it.
Bye bye fun; hello work load.
Croak.
I've been sounding like someone who has been possessed by a toad's spirit for the past week. All thanks to sore throat & a really bad cough. It's hard to enjoy myself when I'm putting up with blocked nose & ears. Yes, ears. Apparently I've been blowing my nose so much that I've got them blocked as well. So when u see me on è streets during this time please scream to get my attention. **Response not guaranteed.
I'm hoping for an improved condition so I can enjoy myself to è fullest for è next whole week. Anyway, it's not as if my condition will get into my way though. I'll still go ahead with è fun :)
Waking up
It's hard we know
Hang on; we'll be there for u in times of woe
If determination's what u show
We'll strive with u & never let go
Waking up is when u really grow
When è good times seem so far
& dark clouds covered è stars
Still there's a moon; a hope, bringing u to where we are
For u, our door is left ajar
Waking up is knowing who u really are.
When u're struggling
& u thought u're sinking
Don't lose urself even though reality's hurting
Harden ur heart & a great day's waiting
Waking up is forgiving someone who's more deserving
It may be a wrong turn u make
A wrong way u take
Leave everything to fate
Whatever's at stake
But please turn back before it's way too late
Waking u up is for ur sake.
Waking up is not just drowning memories in a lake
Waking up is accepting what u'll be facing when u are awake.
Wake up.
A dedication for a friend who just picked himself up after a heavy fall. We're proud of u (",) This is just something to let u know we'll be standing by u at all times. Stay strong.
Bye bye fun; hello work load.
Croak.
I've been sounding like someone who has been possessed by a toad's spirit for the past week. All thanks to sore throat & a really bad cough. It's hard to enjoy myself when I'm putting up with blocked nose & ears. Yes, ears. Apparently I've been blowing my nose so much that I've got them blocked as well. So when u see me on è streets during this time please scream to get my attention. **Response not guaranteed.
I'm hoping for an improved condition so I can enjoy myself to è fullest for è next whole week. Anyway, it's not as if my condition will get into my way though. I'll still go ahead with è fun :)
Waking up
It's hard we know
Hang on; we'll be there for u in times of woe
If determination's what u show
We'll strive with u & never let go
Waking up is when u really grow
When è good times seem so far
& dark clouds covered è stars
Still there's a moon; a hope, bringing u to where we are
For u, our door is left ajar
Waking up is knowing who u really are.
When u're struggling
& u thought u're sinking
Don't lose urself even though reality's hurting
Harden ur heart & a great day's waiting
Waking up is forgiving someone who's more deserving
It may be a wrong turn u make
A wrong way u take
Leave everything to fate
Whatever's at stake
But please turn back before it's way too late
Waking u up is for ur sake.
Waking up is not just drowning memories in a lake
Waking up is accepting what u'll be facing when u are awake.
Wake up.
A dedication for a friend who just picked himself up after a heavy fall. We're proud of u (",) This is just something to let u know we'll be standing by u at all times. Stay strong.


<< Home