Freedom is my religion

I'M A SIMPLE GURL WITH SIMPLE DREAMS. IN MY SIMPLICITY MY WORKS ARE CREATED. & IN MY SIMPLICITY, DO NOT TAKE FROM ME WHAT ISN'T YOURS. ASK, A SIMPLE MIND (USUALLY) OBLIGES.

Disclaimer: All entries are solely based on the imagination, thoughts & reflection of the writer. Any resemblance to persons alive, dead, or anywhere in between is purely a guilt trip, & a coincidence.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I know I’m so gonna suck at this but since khasrul has chosen me as one of his victims to continue with this evil chain, I shouldn't spoil the fun I guess? This practically serves as a hint to everyone I'll be listing at the end of this to wisen up for their own good & continue with the cycle or else... lols.

Here are 5 random/weird facts about myself:

1) Of all beings, I actually ever got into a verbal argument with a -gasp- monkey before! It was during a bintan trip & I came across that pest hissing & flinging everything it could get into it’s hands at everyone. Such audacity for a caged up animal! I casually spewed a fuck-you at it & it surprisingly responded with shrieking & bolder hisses. I don’t know what has gotten over me but the monkey & I ended up literally attacking each other with the most offensive body language we could. This is wayyyy too weird to be happening on a gurl =P

2) I’m totally bald at my armpit area & legs. When I say bald, I obviously meant naturally hair-less so don’t come bugging me for imaginary permanent hair removal methods. I know, I know it’s the envy of many, that’s why I’m listing this here =))
Why?
Not happy ar?
Slap me la!


3) Both my pinkies are crooked like this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Picture said enough =X

4) I have uber impressive growth rate. My hair & nails grow like machiam free. Say today I trimmed my nails, just one night is needed to see the white edges grow outta its pink bed again. & my hair, I’ll rather not talk about it, It’s growing so uber fast I’m now on the brink of depression cuz I can’t decide whether to rebond or perm my unkempt long locks. The ends are now tickling against my lower back & a month ago it was just past my bra hook can? ARGGHH. Thank goodness like what I’ve mentioned in point number 2, I’m born without armpit & leg hair, else I really couldn’t bring myself to imagine what will happen to me now. Ah, maybe I can befriend that monkey in bintan cuz I’ll be just as hairy.

5) I'm a fatso. However apparently I had been one who had always been good at long distanced runs. My best timing for 2.4km run is 11:13mins & I had topped cross-country annually in my secondary school as much as I hated running! & When I say hate, I don’t mean just a yikes & the run still goes on. I’ll try all means to feign illness or an injury 50% of my netball trainings cuz we had to run 2.4km for the warm up, then miraculously ‘recover’ as soon as the rest of the gurls finished their run. I might also sneak my way to the toilet in the middle of the run sometimes with wenyan (my accomplice LOL) & rejoin the rest at their last round to trick my coach into thinking that I’ve completed all 6 rounds around the damned stadium. I suppose all these said supports the fact that this fact is weird enough a fact to be listed here no? Okay I sound perfectly like a show off now, but no, I’m really not trying to prove anything here. Whatever. I’m deaf to all sentences containing the words show-off from this very second anyways =)

Phew, managing 5 ain’t easy at all!
Khasrul how u cough out TEN sia??

Anyways, the rule of this game is to name 5 other people & they shall of course, list out 5 random/weird facts about themselves then finish off by naming 5 other victims too. Yep, & the blardy cycle goes on!

Victims:
1)Wenyan!
2)Aimin
3)Liannie
4)Xiang (Yes u! Don’t look around.)
5)No more friends leh, how?

Frankly there aren’t many people I can tag. Other than these few, the rest hardly even update their blog. Boohoohoo.

Have fun =)