A late post again :X
Correction of date: 23rd May 2004
TIOMAN! TIOMAN! TIOMAN!
Boring Sunday's boring me to tears. Yep, that's why è usually lazy Angie bothers to blog.
Can't wait for Thursday when I'll be setting off to oh-so beautiful Tioman (I assume)! Just thinking about it triggers è urge to pack my belongings now (yes NOW!). That might be a tat bit too soon though ;) I'm also hoping to flatten my tummy by Wednesday so I'll look alright in a two-piece. I wouldn't say good. Mission impossible.
Wrenching my heart
I think my rabbit's ill. She's not eating as much as she used to. Chances are she might be showing signs that she's aging. Bringing her to è vet soon. She's losing weight. It breaks my heart feeling her emerging bones & seeing her struggle with a piece of bread she used to so much enjoy. Apparently she's so much easier to be lifted off ground compared to è good ol' days. Now I have to crumb up è bread more then 3 times daily just so that she can fill her stomach. I've got this premonition that she's gonna to leave me soon but I'm praying hard that it will not happen. Yep, u heard it right. I'm praying. I'm someone who never believes in any forms of prayers but if there's really this God that exist, he ain't giving me an option to not believe. For now. I suppose I wouldn't be able to love another pet ever again. Not that deeply at least. Been trying hard to make her feel as comfortable as possible, providing her with the cleanest environment & giving her hugs as often as I could. I just wish my family can shower her with a lil' more love & concern. I don't give a heck how much they can give, just make it more.
Friendster dot com
Everyone, I mean everyone in friendster seem to be angelic people. Well, I mentioned the phrase seem to be. I see è nicest testimonials on è page of è suckiest person, & what's fascinating is è fact that è particular praise singing testimonial is actually given by someone who used to hate that sucky person to bits. Reflecting a bit, if friendster were to be accused as è more influential party in human hypocrisy, I'll rather point my finger at its users. Some of them are so freakin' shallow. Urgh, someone please pass me a sick bag.
And it's not that I'm against joining clubs set up for better looking people in friendster. Invites & stuffs are flattering alright, but such clubs somehow carve some people into a self-absorbed compliment fisher. I've seen morphs; an innocent & sincere friend transforms into one demon that's ultimately visually orientated & looks-obsessed. It scares me just by reading their testimonials- All club testimonials, no sincere ones from their friends. Just who have they become? Adding oneself into such superficial clubs is somehow a definite No-no in my outlook, which I can explain:
e.g::
Hey XXXX club,
I think I'm gorgeous. Add me please.
Err, how are u feeling now? LOL.
Alright I'm wicked.
Telling every gorgeous people out there, u don't need a testimonial from such clubs to reassure ur worth & great looks. If u're nice, kind & a sincere friend; u are definitely beautiful & we'll love u :) If u're on è contrary, erm, yusdgfujasdfvjasgfjudgfuiagfukgfiugfiu. Hur hur hur.
Oh yep, & I sneer at messages from strangers that mentioned how sincere they are to know u. Yep I'm crude but hellloooo? U're on a virtual space & I'm at è most just a not-so-off-putting image on ur pc screen. How sincere can u get? Will u still be willing to be my friend if I turned out to be a purple-colored polka-dotted rolling fat monster with horns? U wanted to befriend that friendly looking girl with long locks on ur pc screen, definitely not è highly-animated noisy & ferocious one behind it. Wake up. Can-I-know-u-ing a stranger is a dumb action only a person restricted in reality would engage in.
Yep Heather, I highly support ur suggestion that someone should set up monster.com or gangster.com one day. Just for fun & to lessen è hypocrisy in human race. Heh.
Correction of date: 23rd May 2004
TIOMAN! TIOMAN! TIOMAN!
Boring Sunday's boring me to tears. Yep, that's why è usually lazy Angie bothers to blog.
Can't wait for Thursday when I'll be setting off to oh-so beautiful Tioman (I assume)! Just thinking about it triggers è urge to pack my belongings now (yes NOW!). That might be a tat bit too soon though ;) I'm also hoping to flatten my tummy by Wednesday so I'll look alright in a two-piece. I wouldn't say good. Mission impossible.
Wrenching my heart
I think my rabbit's ill. She's not eating as much as she used to. Chances are she might be showing signs that she's aging. Bringing her to è vet soon. She's losing weight. It breaks my heart feeling her emerging bones & seeing her struggle with a piece of bread she used to so much enjoy. Apparently she's so much easier to be lifted off ground compared to è good ol' days. Now I have to crumb up è bread more then 3 times daily just so that she can fill her stomach. I've got this premonition that she's gonna to leave me soon but I'm praying hard that it will not happen. Yep, u heard it right. I'm praying. I'm someone who never believes in any forms of prayers but if there's really this God that exist, he ain't giving me an option to not believe. For now. I suppose I wouldn't be able to love another pet ever again. Not that deeply at least. Been trying hard to make her feel as comfortable as possible, providing her with the cleanest environment & giving her hugs as often as I could. I just wish my family can shower her with a lil' more love & concern. I don't give a heck how much they can give, just make it more.
Friendster dot com
Everyone, I mean everyone in friendster seem to be angelic people. Well, I mentioned the phrase seem to be. I see è nicest testimonials on è page of è suckiest person, & what's fascinating is è fact that è particular praise singing testimonial is actually given by someone who used to hate that sucky person to bits. Reflecting a bit, if friendster were to be accused as è more influential party in human hypocrisy, I'll rather point my finger at its users. Some of them are so freakin' shallow. Urgh, someone please pass me a sick bag.
And it's not that I'm against joining clubs set up for better looking people in friendster. Invites & stuffs are flattering alright, but such clubs somehow carve some people into a self-absorbed compliment fisher. I've seen morphs; an innocent & sincere friend transforms into one demon that's ultimately visually orientated & looks-obsessed. It scares me just by reading their testimonials- All club testimonials, no sincere ones from their friends. Just who have they become? Adding oneself into such superficial clubs is somehow a definite No-no in my outlook, which I can explain:
e.g::
Hey XXXX club,
I think I'm gorgeous. Add me please.
Err, how are u feeling now? LOL.
Alright I'm wicked.
Telling every gorgeous people out there, u don't need a testimonial from such clubs to reassure ur worth & great looks. If u're nice, kind & a sincere friend; u are definitely beautiful & we'll love u :) If u're on è contrary, erm, yusdgfujasdfvjasgfjudgfuiagfukgfiugfiu. Hur hur hur.
Oh yep, & I sneer at messages from strangers that mentioned how sincere they are to know u. Yep I'm crude but hellloooo? U're on a virtual space & I'm at è most just a not-so-off-putting image on ur pc screen. How sincere can u get? Will u still be willing to be my friend if I turned out to be a purple-colored polka-dotted rolling fat monster with horns? U wanted to befriend that friendly looking girl with long locks on ur pc screen, definitely not è highly-animated noisy & ferocious one behind it. Wake up. Can-I-know-u-ing a stranger is a dumb action only a person restricted in reality would engage in.
Yep Heather, I highly support ur suggestion that someone should set up monster.com or gangster.com one day. Just for fun & to lessen è hypocrisy in human race. Heh.


<< Home