Freedom is my religion

I'M A SIMPLE GURL WITH SIMPLE DREAMS. IN MY SIMPLICITY MY WORKS ARE CREATED. & IN MY SIMPLICITY, DO NOT TAKE FROM ME WHAT ISN'T YOURS. ASK, A SIMPLE MIND (USUALLY) OBLIGES.

Disclaimer: All entries are solely based on the imagination, thoughts & reflection of the writer. Any resemblance to persons alive, dead, or anywhere in between is purely a guilt trip, & a coincidence.

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Given our relations, can't u just be frank with me?

I'm helpless. Helpless in pursuing è reason to how u can come up with è decision to leave me for more than a good 6months. Or I'll rather put it this way, how could u bear? I don't want è money that falls into my bank account or any explanation to anything;

now, just come back.

Ur departure triggers me to think so much.

Too much.

U just won't tell me what's wrong between u & her, shoving everything off with è word 'business'. It's not as though I'm thoroughly ignorant about anything. I know & I really do. Can't u see that I'm hinting u to be frank with me? I'm feebly hoping u will, yet u single-handedly shred my last bit of optimism to pieces.

One week & u haven't called. I've got a question to shoot: What if u can't recognize me after 6months? To be brutally frank, è thought of not being able to see u for so long just hurts freaking' much.

I'm utterly sick of disappointments.
Just let me get me.