Crappy things just kept happening uncannily between these 2 days.
Firstly, I became MARIA. Then I was called 'kor' (brother) by an unknown idiot. Lastly, my neighbor oddly mistook me as an up-to-no-good crook...
I suppose u people must be wondering what è heck I'm blabbering. Alright, here's my complains *clears throat*: A malay girl came for her 1st training yesterday.
Aisha (è new girl): "Hello I'm Aisha from marketing, what's ur name?"
Me: "I'm Maria, u can call me Mary." *chuckles*
Aisha: "oh..."
Me:"......"
*Crow flies across è sky*
I can't believe one could have shown no emotions when I introduced myself this way. I assumed it wasn't droll & proceed to play game; & guess what? She actually shouted my name as MARIA when she wanted me to pass her è ball (Mind u she pronounced it as è amateurish Mah-ree-ahh, not è high class-ed Mer-rai-year okaaayyy??) By then è whole netball court was in total chaos as everyone was roaring with laughter... (-__-")||| Argh, how can there be anyone that stooooopid? Thanks to Aisha, everyone start calling me Mah-ree-ahh including my coach who seldom joke :P To laugh or not to laugh? Com on' la.. I'm sure I don't look a bit Mah-ree-ahh right?
& not forgetting last night. I was jerked back to earth from dreamland when my hand phone rang. In my blurry state I managed to make out an unfamiliar number & I decided to ignore è call (cos I'll be blabbering nonsense even if I answered è call nevertheless...). è ringing stopped after a few seconds then an sms followed, I opened it to see:
"kor?" (brother)
WTF? kor???? I'm a girl u arsehole! I switched off my hand phone & bonked back to bed after that :P
Then came today as I walked down è stairs of my block, I realized that my pants are too long & they are making walking thorny. I bent down to fold them a lil' when this Malay granny opened her door cautiously & shot me a dirty look. WTF?? She thought I'm trying to steal a pot of her bloodie plant/break into her neighbor's house/throw away her smelly slippers??? I returned a dirty look & rush off for school…
DIE ALL BRAINLESS ARSEHOLES
Muahahahaha!!!!
Ah, I was secretly hoping tomorrow evening's training would be cancelled... Trainings on Saturday nights are stooopid alright? Though I can guarantee losing a couple of kilos when IVP comes, it doesn't sound like a good bet to strain my muscles on Saturdays. Heh, months with no school life has made me a lazy girl :X Well, I heard TP netball sux anyway, we never win & I don't think we ever will. This is disappointing but well, never mind.
Pathetic how short this blog can be though I literally ignored blogging for so long, but too bad la... I don't think I have enough craps to crap already. Heh.
See ya next time.
Firstly, I became MARIA. Then I was called 'kor' (brother) by an unknown idiot. Lastly, my neighbor oddly mistook me as an up-to-no-good crook...
I suppose u people must be wondering what è heck I'm blabbering. Alright, here's my complains *clears throat*: A malay girl came for her 1st training yesterday.
Aisha (è new girl): "Hello I'm Aisha from marketing, what's ur name?"
Me: "I'm Maria, u can call me Mary." *chuckles*
Aisha: "oh..."
Me:"......"
*Crow flies across è sky*
I can't believe one could have shown no emotions when I introduced myself this way. I assumed it wasn't droll & proceed to play game; & guess what? She actually shouted my name as MARIA when she wanted me to pass her è ball (Mind u she pronounced it as è amateurish Mah-ree-ahh, not è high class-ed Mer-rai-year okaaayyy??) By then è whole netball court was in total chaos as everyone was roaring with laughter... (-__-")||| Argh, how can there be anyone that stooooopid? Thanks to Aisha, everyone start calling me Mah-ree-ahh including my coach who seldom joke :P To laugh or not to laugh? Com on' la.. I'm sure I don't look a bit Mah-ree-ahh right?
& not forgetting last night. I was jerked back to earth from dreamland when my hand phone rang. In my blurry state I managed to make out an unfamiliar number & I decided to ignore è call (cos I'll be blabbering nonsense even if I answered è call nevertheless...). è ringing stopped after a few seconds then an sms followed, I opened it to see:
"kor?" (brother)
WTF? kor???? I'm a girl u arsehole! I switched off my hand phone & bonked back to bed after that :P
Then came today as I walked down è stairs of my block, I realized that my pants are too long & they are making walking thorny. I bent down to fold them a lil' when this Malay granny opened her door cautiously & shot me a dirty look. WTF?? She thought I'm trying to steal a pot of her bloodie plant/break into her neighbor's house/throw away her smelly slippers??? I returned a dirty look & rush off for school…
DIE ALL BRAINLESS ARSEHOLES
Muahahahaha!!!!
Ah, I was secretly hoping tomorrow evening's training would be cancelled... Trainings on Saturday nights are stooopid alright? Though I can guarantee losing a couple of kilos when IVP comes, it doesn't sound like a good bet to strain my muscles on Saturdays. Heh, months with no school life has made me a lazy girl :X Well, I heard TP netball sux anyway, we never win & I don't think we ever will. This is disappointing but well, never mind.
Pathetic how short this blog can be though I literally ignored blogging for so long, but too bad la... I don't think I have enough craps to crap already. Heh.
See ya next time.


<< Home