Freedom is my religion

I'M A SIMPLE GURL WITH SIMPLE DREAMS. IN MY SIMPLICITY MY WORKS ARE CREATED. & IN MY SIMPLICITY, DO NOT TAKE FROM ME WHAT ISN'T YOURS. ASK, A SIMPLE MIND (USUALLY) OBLIGES.

Disclaimer: All entries are solely based on the imagination, thoughts & reflection of the writer. Any resemblance to persons alive, dead, or anywhere in between is purely a guilt trip, & a coincidence.

Thursday, June 26, 2003

Lazieeee me.
I was so enthusiastic when I just started this blog page that I blogged almost everyday. Now look at me, sure I have stuffs to talk about daily but I literally neglected my page blogging no more then twice weekly. Hah & è dates between each post are getting wider & wider :P Well, nvm. Weren't I here blogging now? :)

Recieved a letter from TP, sch of info tech- Orientation on 3rd & 4th. As expected, lazy me only plan to attend è 1st day of è orientation haha. I talked to Xueting who got into accounting & finance & guess what I found out? Their orientation is only 1 day on è 3rd. Erm. Why è hell is mine 2 long days eh? Heh, perhaps I should stop grumbling. After all, activities like this is gonna be part & parcel of my schooling days in è future; I shall learn to like schooling from now on :). Okie let's not get too outta point. Xueting claimed that her letter of notification was 3 full pages which include details like what to bring for è orientation, è dress code & etc, etc ,etc whilst mine's only 1 miserable page & erm not even full hahaha <-- uneasy laughter. No choice but to decide on what to bring & wear on that day by myself.

Saturday-jogging, Monday-jogging, yesterday-jogging, today-badminton & netball with è usual girls tommorrow. Sad to think that I can't even lose a teenie-weenie bit of weight although I'm exercising at this berserk rate :P Guess I'm just born to be f-a-t. Anyway è correct mindset to exercise is for è sake of health, not really for weighty issues :) but I'm not trying to portray è thought "heck la, fat fat la"... So, sadly, I still do give a damn about my weight. Herherherher <--nervous laughter. What a bimbotic topic. I'm going to talk about fats no more :P (as if I can)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow :) Hopefully no one suddenly smses me to tell me everything's cancelled (for e.g last week) :P I hate last minute arrangements urgh.

Oh this coming Sunday 8pm channel u has a scary-looking-enough horror movie casting Leslie cheung (yes that dead guy). Hrm.. Should I watch channel 8's star search finals or that movie on channel u? <-- A fimilar couch potato line.

Well I am a couch potato what... Ahahaha.

Gotta not-so-good feeling when I saw that Leslie cheung's movie's advertisement, just in case u think I'm trying to creep u out like erm- Nassa? I have to clarify that my not-so-good feeling has got nothing to do with ghostly stuffs :)

On bus no. 29 after 2e2's changi night walk...

Nassa: U got smell flowers?
Ning: Don't have, u smell flowers ar?
Nassa: Yes I smell flowers just now when we're walking.
Ning: ANGIE! Nassa say he smell flower just now leh!
Me: Huh? Aiya He's trying to freak u out nia hahaha!
Jiajue: Whoa Nassa u Smell flowers? Frangipani ar? HAHAHA!
Sheng Chao: I smell rose ar!!!

& everyone broke out in laughter. (*Hey Nassa, no offence :> )


okie back to è topic :)
It's just that a part of me can't bear to miss that movie whilst another part is telling me not to watch it la. Haha scared. It sorta reminds me of something I'll rather forget. Hey my apologies to those who dunno what's that something cos I'm not planning to broadcast it (yet?) Til now I guess only a few of my friends knew about that something (*shhhhhh....)

Think I should stop here.
Running out of topics to talk about.

I'll be back ;)