Urghh...
Those animated gifs are getting on my nerves. They just refused to work. I'm losing my patience after umpteen times of reloading them.
Forget it.
No more kao ani-s.
I'm uploading some other graphics.
Oh I hope my photo album is accessible now.
Bought a pair of Nike track shox today to replace my wrecked 2+ year-old pair at home. I must emphasize è age of my old pair & è word "replace" to prove that I'm good for now, I'm not spending money unwisely for now. Just $68 & it's mine (great s'pore sales mah) :) Phsyco-ed (<-- not sure how to spell) my sis to get that nice pair of Reebok too so I could occasionally borrow from her hehe (smart angie) :D~ Both of us are size 6 u see.
Why am I at home blogging uh?? Aren't I supposed to be at Siloso beach/netball court now? *sigh* As far as I know, we're still talking about going to è Siloso beach last sunday. Come today, no; we're not going to Siloso. Nel suggested playing netball at Simei court & I was looking forward to it, then è next second we're not going there too; Flor's visiting a friend in hospital, Hui Shan has tennis camp & Yan Ling has to help out her mum to get fruits to pray to their god tml (15th of è lunar month tml u see). Then left only 3 of us- Nel, Adeline & me... Can't even play half court manx. A lil' disappointed, I can see that Nel feels è same way too. Nvm, on a happier note I'm spared from è merciless sun out there & I can sleep late & wake up late :)
I'm broke & I've so many things I need to get before sch starts.
A new pair of contact lenses is a must. I've stretched my pair to their maximum usage period that they're starting to misbehave & give me problems. Brief dehydrating is è suckiest problem to deal with & I swear I can't leave home without my eyedrop :P Then come clothing problems. Tops are no problems but my bottoms are truly limited, oh & foot wear too. I'm thankful that I don't wear make up (lip balm at è most) or I'll go bust sooner then I expect. I don't really need this but I want a new sports bra... <-- duh, this is not è right time to splurge, so I shall abstain myself. Let me add a splurge free pre-sch-start resolution please- I wanna drop 3kg (Er. As if).
Feeling blur...
...Feeling lost (yes even now)...
...Feeling excited...
...Feeling thrilled...
...Feeling frightened...
...Feeling ambitious...
...Feeling hopeful...
...Feeling ambivalent....
...all towards school reopening.
23 days & counting...
Those animated gifs are getting on my nerves. They just refused to work. I'm losing my patience after umpteen times of reloading them.
Forget it.
No more kao ani-s.
I'm uploading some other graphics.
Oh I hope my photo album is accessible now.
Bought a pair of Nike track shox today to replace my wrecked 2+ year-old pair at home. I must emphasize è age of my old pair & è word "replace" to prove that I'm good for now, I'm not spending money unwisely for now. Just $68 & it's mine (great s'pore sales mah) :) Phsyco-ed (<-- not sure how to spell) my sis to get that nice pair of Reebok too so I could occasionally borrow from her hehe (smart angie) :D~ Both of us are size 6 u see.
Why am I at home blogging uh?? Aren't I supposed to be at Siloso beach/netball court now? *sigh* As far as I know, we're still talking about going to è Siloso beach last sunday. Come today, no; we're not going to Siloso. Nel suggested playing netball at Simei court & I was looking forward to it, then è next second we're not going there too; Flor's visiting a friend in hospital, Hui Shan has tennis camp & Yan Ling has to help out her mum to get fruits to pray to their god tml (15th of è lunar month tml u see). Then left only 3 of us- Nel, Adeline & me... Can't even play half court manx. A lil' disappointed, I can see that Nel feels è same way too. Nvm, on a happier note I'm spared from è merciless sun out there & I can sleep late & wake up late :)
I'm broke & I've so many things I need to get before sch starts.
A new pair of contact lenses is a must. I've stretched my pair to their maximum usage period that they're starting to misbehave & give me problems. Brief dehydrating is è suckiest problem to deal with & I swear I can't leave home without my eyedrop :P Then come clothing problems. Tops are no problems but my bottoms are truly limited, oh & foot wear too. I'm thankful that I don't wear make up (lip balm at è most) or I'll go bust sooner then I expect. I don't really need this but I want a new sports bra... <-- duh, this is not è right time to splurge, so I shall abstain myself. Let me add a splurge free pre-sch-start resolution please- I wanna drop 3kg (Er. As if).
Feeling blur...
...Feeling lost (yes even now)...
...Feeling excited...
...Feeling thrilled...
...Feeling frightened...
...Feeling ambitious...
...Feeling hopeful...
...Feeling ambivalent....
...all towards school reopening.
23 days & counting...


<< Home