Oh erm, u can ignore è date cos I'm supposed to post this yesterday ;)
I mistook Haider's brother for Haider!
Yesterday, my sister & I decided to have our dinner at tampines central for a change. We were chatting our way to century square when I spotted a fimiliar towering figure wearing a headphone amongst è crowd. When I realised it was 'Haider', I approached.
me: "Hi Haider!"
'Haider': "....?"
Uh-oh... he was like giving me è queer kinda look. It was then my suspicion that this-'Haider'-is-not-that-Haider arosed (yea, which means if he didn't gimmi that puzzled expression I wouldn't even find him suspicious; stoopid eh?). He asked me if I'm looking for Haider & revealed that he's Haider's brother (who is actually 2 years older; erm. I'm trying to say they're not twins la)... I commented with utter surprise that they looked super-duper-ly alike. Which is è naked truth absolutely; nope, erm I mean identical should be è word! He then burst out laughing & added in an anxious tone:"No no no! I don't look like him!" Haha! Cute eh? I laughed along, I was feeling rather ambivalent; I'm filled with surprise & embarrassment, yet I can't stop laughing at this hilarious misunderstanding!
Just like Haider, he's funny, friendly & chatty. He asked for my name & said he'll tell Haider that he had met me, I reminded him to say hi to Haider on my behalf & we bade goodbye. Haider called me up not long after his bro & me parted, I suppose his bro called him immediatly after that :) I filled him in with what happened just now & both of us had a really good laugh :D
It's so nice to be chatting with a nice old friend again :D
Back to today, I'm not sure what happened to me but I wasn't feeling particularly well. I've developed that nauseating feeling after my dinner (-__-")|||. I've tried to make myself throw up to feel better but nothing seem to come outta me. So I'm still feeling rather green as I'm typing now (x_x). Okie let's change è topic.
Thankfully today's weather is excellent :) è entire day was superbly cooling due to è storm in è early morning! I love rainy days! Oh & because of è clouded sky, è sunrise today was brilliant :D Heh, I'm not an early-morning bird, so I draw my curtains just to take a peep at è brilliant colours outside & went back to bed after that hehehe. I simply can't resist è beautiful scene out there!
Today was quite a relaxing day & I'm enjoying it :) I'm totally engrossed in è new foreign magazine I bought (which is really gd) for è entire day, & watched è korean movie Marrying è mafia on vcd later in è night.
Actually planed to skip in è afternoon but found out that there's no way I can skip with a wrecked skipping rope... Should stock up on skipping ropes perhaps :P I've been wrecking one after another & my sister is complaining; most of è time when she wants to skip, all she can find in è drawer is just wrecked remains of a skipping rope heh heh heh... Paiseh ah... I must admit I've got a bad habit of chucking whatever I've spoiled back into it's place instead of throwing them away. è particular item would look fine when someone opened è drawer & just/only/nothing-else-but look at it, but when anyone tries to move it, I'm sorry but that item would fall apart in their hands *angie chuckles to herself* Hey but of cos I wouldn't just keep quiet, I'll admit that I'm è culprit okay? MuAhAHahA~!!
Heh, I think it's quite enough for today.
Will be blogging again in my free time :)
I mistook Haider's brother for Haider!
Yesterday, my sister & I decided to have our dinner at tampines central for a change. We were chatting our way to century square when I spotted a fimiliar towering figure wearing a headphone amongst è crowd. When I realised it was 'Haider', I approached.
me: "Hi Haider!"
'Haider': "....?"
Uh-oh... he was like giving me è queer kinda look. It was then my suspicion that this-'Haider'-is-not-that-Haider arosed (yea, which means if he didn't gimmi that puzzled expression I wouldn't even find him suspicious; stoopid eh?). He asked me if I'm looking for Haider & revealed that he's Haider's brother (who is actually 2 years older; erm. I'm trying to say they're not twins la)... I commented with utter surprise that they looked super-duper-ly alike. Which is è naked truth absolutely; nope, erm I mean identical should be è word! He then burst out laughing & added in an anxious tone:"No no no! I don't look like him!" Haha! Cute eh? I laughed along, I was feeling rather ambivalent; I'm filled with surprise & embarrassment, yet I can't stop laughing at this hilarious misunderstanding!
Just like Haider, he's funny, friendly & chatty. He asked for my name & said he'll tell Haider that he had met me, I reminded him to say hi to Haider on my behalf & we bade goodbye. Haider called me up not long after his bro & me parted, I suppose his bro called him immediatly after that :) I filled him in with what happened just now & both of us had a really good laugh :D
It's so nice to be chatting with a nice old friend again :D
Back to today, I'm not sure what happened to me but I wasn't feeling particularly well. I've developed that nauseating feeling after my dinner (-__-")|||. I've tried to make myself throw up to feel better but nothing seem to come outta me. So I'm still feeling rather green as I'm typing now (x_x). Okie let's change è topic.
Thankfully today's weather is excellent :) è entire day was superbly cooling due to è storm in è early morning! I love rainy days! Oh & because of è clouded sky, è sunrise today was brilliant :D Heh, I'm not an early-morning bird, so I draw my curtains just to take a peep at è brilliant colours outside & went back to bed after that hehehe. I simply can't resist è beautiful scene out there!
Today was quite a relaxing day & I'm enjoying it :) I'm totally engrossed in è new foreign magazine I bought (which is really gd) for è entire day, & watched è korean movie Marrying è mafia on vcd later in è night.
Actually planed to skip in è afternoon but found out that there's no way I can skip with a wrecked skipping rope... Should stock up on skipping ropes perhaps :P I've been wrecking one after another & my sister is complaining; most of è time when she wants to skip, all she can find in è drawer is just wrecked remains of a skipping rope heh heh heh... Paiseh ah... I must admit I've got a bad habit of chucking whatever I've spoiled back into it's place instead of throwing them away. è particular item would look fine when someone opened è drawer & just/only/nothing-else-but look at it, but when anyone tries to move it, I'm sorry but that item would fall apart in their hands *angie chuckles to herself* Hey but of cos I wouldn't just keep quiet, I'll admit that I'm è culprit okay? MuAhAHahA~!!
Heh, I think it's quite enough for today.
Will be blogging again in my free time :)


<< Home