Freedom is my religion

I'M A SIMPLE GURL WITH SIMPLE DREAMS. IN MY SIMPLICITY MY WORKS ARE CREATED. & IN MY SIMPLICITY, DO NOT TAKE FROM ME WHAT ISN'T YOURS. ASK, A SIMPLE MIND (USUALLY) OBLIGES.

Disclaimer: All entries are solely based on the imagination, thoughts & reflection of the writer. Any resemblance to persons alive, dead, or anywhere in between is purely a guilt trip, & a coincidence.

Thursday, May 22, 2003

After cooling down er.. well, a little; I re-read my reply hate note to that Kiddo (Hah, I knew she hate this, who ask her to let me know what she hates to hear) fat-ass (oPpS; can't blame me, I'm just being frank & honest *blinks innocently* ) & realised I was far too mean heh (although I was still bloody mean now). Whatever am I thinking? Fancy taking childish comments from a kiddo that seriously. This is sooo degrading :X

Well, I've decided to shuddup after this time ;) Provided she stops her nonsense as well. I don't wish to put poor Heather in a difficult position too. Btw I thought wendy's gonna shuddup? (As she says in heather's tagboard) Why am I still seeing her bitching in her blog about me again? Whoa not bad ah kiddo, bitch ur fill then try to stop me from bombing back.

wendy: U suck
angie: u suck too
wendy: u suck to è core okie enough, shuddup both of us.
angie: What è...


Well, that's only an abreviated example...

Oh let me show u her latest bitching section about meeeee::

uh...? fine whatever

currently studying history.. shiat, gonna fail for maths, home econs, blahblah........ diediedie!! today mdm ngo informed us that mrs tan gave birth to a baby boi already.. named emanual or something... okay whatever.. today was fed up with the continous playing of S.H.E music which btw sucked big time.. gonna bring my linkin or eminem tml.. to de hell wif hweeling..! she've had the comp for last whole week and monday and tuesday..! its my turn now..!!


im gonne go on this 'angie sucks' spree again.. but well, not really.. but she said im a kid..! hey diddo, KID!! she called me a KID.. well, no she said 'children are still children'.. its like heyyy? back to earth manz.. comparably, i tink she makes a very louSy 'adult'.. look! not to be rudee, but well, my english is definately goddamn better than hers... (dont compare chinese la) and im hell lot different as her.. see? i dont go sheena/stella/shiyi tag-board and "hoy! adults are still adults kinda thing.." I DONT OKIEEE!!! *innocent* muahahahahaha! urgg what de hell.. aiyah, no point complainin abt her here or in mie sis tag-board.. sis gonna delete it anyway.. and btw mayb singapore doesnt stress on this whole 'freedom of speech' thingy.. she just dont get it..! whats de point of havin a bloody blog? to complain ryte..? mayb no one reads it la but....well, its for ME to complain and i dont care what kinda of shit my words gonna land me in.. okay, i do care.. but not exactly when it concerns supa mature adults like our miss low here.. ;) --->to sis, i dont wan a fight with angie....but i veri angry wif her la.. dunno why leh.. mayb cuz of de children hate hate thingy lo..


Children are indeed perplexing creatures; oh well, maybe not all?
Children are è sweetest thing on earth, they are so warm, adorable, innocent & nice to cuddle :) Except for a few black sheeps la... (*hint hint*)

Back to è topic. Our Mdm Lee here (since she so desperately wanted to be acknowleged as an adult, let's grant her wish.) is so damn proud of her "Fantastic" english LoLx! Or is she just trying to condemn all adults out there with bad english? Hmmm, I'd love to listen to her explainations; oh yes, btw, what is erm... "lousy adult"? I'm sorry but I really couldn't understand child talk. Since her english is so fantastic, why do I still see all è misspelled words? Erm... & that's not è right way to spell "very" & "boy" & blah blah blah blah... MuAHaHAHaHAh~! Of cos I knew they were all short forms & accents but can't I mock at her? BwAhAHaHAHA~!

Common la, stop being so pleased with urself for heaven's sake. Let "supa matured adult Miss Low" introduce u to gd english; click on any of my friend's link & I promise u that u'll be searching for a hole to hide after reading their blog. I must admit I really sucked at english, & u are most welcomed to despise me on this; but let me tell u ur words had no negative effects on me. My confident won't come crashing down becos of what u said & neither will I stop blogging. Baffled? Cos u have lots more things for me to despise u on Fatso. Yo! Miss perrrrrfect, bet u'll be panting like a bull everytime u took è stairs? Poor mdm lee, can't really blame u, u are carrying more loads on ur body compared to other teenage girls anyway.. BwAHaHAhaHaH~! (oh angie, pls tell me u are not trying to make her cry.)

Look, I've always tried to avoid mocking at people's looks cos I know it's an extremely mean & ungracious thing to do. Moreover, è person who receives è criticism would be deeply hurt. Noticed I've never mentioned anything about her size in my previous letter to her? However, some people just took my mercy for granted & starts provoking me again... She thinks she's miss perrrfect & she's so damn haughty about it to è extend of despising others. This time no matter how "low-class" I may feel, I'm gonna bring her high self esteem down. Let's see who would get è last laugh.

Opps. There I go again. I'm only trying to introduce some sanity to our Mdm Lee here *er-hem* (excuses?). I know I'm definitely not a mean person; but try crossing my siren- don't blame me for being cruel to u. Yes, even though u are just a KID

To Heather: I know u're in a difficult position. I promise u this would be è last post of me complaining about wendy. I've got è hunch she's gonna attack me with another more intense hate letter but since I've already promised, I will not give her a damn. Yes I won't plot another attack again no matter what she wrote about me. I'm a "auto" person; unlike somebody, who claims she's gonna shuddup but still goes on bitching in her blog. Like what I've said, quarrelling with a kid is a degrading thing to do & not to mention, a waste of time. Best friends always :)